Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good time outdoors. Nikon D7100 and a flash.

Yesterday, me and one of my best friends went out to do a nice session. It was about 4pm when we set off and we were shooting by 4:15. I chose 2 locations for the day. 1st one was on a bridge in Nõmme centrum and the other one on a small hill nearby with a great view to a part of the city.

I had my Nikon D7100 with Tamron 24-70mm F2.8 VR and a single nikon sb-700 flash. I used a radio trigger to set the flash off, and I had a white umbrella in front of it.

Later we went to my friends house and I set up my studio light there(had only one with me, cos I couldnt carry the other one). I put my sb-700 on my camera to trigger the light because I cant set the studo light off with my radio trigger. It just doesnt work with it for some reason(probably because the triggering system was so cheap). We had the best time, and I think the pictures came out great, but I still need to finish processing them. So just wait a few more days, and ill be posting some new photos :)

No comments :

Post a Comment