Friday, February 21, 2014

Lowepro fastpack 350AW

 Fastpack 350AW is a great backpack for traveling if you need to carry a lot of equipment. It's pretty big. It fits nicely all your first needed photography equipment(camera, lenses, flashes...). It also has a pocket for a 17" laptop and space for personal items(or whatever else you need to carry). You can also attach a tripod to the side of the bag with some straps. It's really awesome.
 Furthermore, this bag can be used in all weather. If it's really pouring, you can just pull out the bag cover from a small pocket underneath the bag, making it waterproof.

 I just got this bag today and it is even bigger than I imagined. I needed something where I could carry my photography stuff and personal items all in one bag when traveling. I looked around for some time and since I had heard good stuff about Lowepro before, I decided to get this one. It's my first camera backpack, so I really can't compare it with others. But what I have read elsewhere, it has served many people well, and they have been really glad to have this bag.

 Anyway, I'm sure I'll have many great trips with it, and I think that I won't run out of room too soon. :)

Here's some images I took of it

Tomorrow I'll have a small photoshoot for my sisters friends birthday. I will set up a small photo corner and then I can test out my studio lights :) I think you might see some images on Sunday.



No comments :

Post a Comment